Get Your FREE Grounding Guided Meditation
When we are dealing with challenging, traumatic life events, such as a breakup or divorce, the resulting intensification of negative emotions takes its toll, and it’s hard to stay balanced and in a neutral state. Our thoughts are all over the place, to the point where focusing on basic daily activities can seem like a Herculean task. Painful emotions are not the only burden we carry on our shoulders, as the turmoil that heartache leaves us with is frequently accompanied by stress, anxiety, depression, restlessness, confusion or dissociation.
One way to escape from this syndrome is through HT’s Guided Grounding Meditation, a holistic practice which helps by connecting our etheric body to the Earth. Through aligning with the healing power of nature we are able to bring ourselves back to centre, and as a result, we find it easier to recuperate and participate in our own reality. When we practise Grounding, we bring ourselves back to a state of equanimity.
This powerful technique enhances physical connection to the energetic vibrations of the Earth and helps us become more aware of the moment we are in with peace and tranquillity.
- Grounding meditation helps us gain more mental clarity and insight when we feel confused, disoriented or lost, so we can reclaim our sanity after a breakup and feel more present in our body.
- It helps us stop overthinking and engaging in endless rumination and so we find it easier to master our own thoughts.
- This technique calms the body by balancing our blood sugar levels and normalising the production of the stress hormone, cortisol, which reduces stress levels naturally. Consequently, we feel more peaceful and composed.
- It helps us deal with anxiety and tension, as it soothes the body and the mind, helping us take back control over our own thoughts and emotions, by slowly releasing fear. It helps us stay relaxed and relieves muscle tension, positively affecting critical areas, such as the back or neck.
- The Guided Grounding Meditation provides a solid healing foundation for dealing with painful emotions caused by heartbreak, bringing back the balance we have lost regarding our love life.
Heal Through Sound
Download the Grounding Guided Meditation for Free
To try this powerful Grounding Guided Meditation for yourself, simply click the link and fill in the form. Remember – I want to help as many people as possible to take advantage of the unique Healing Frequencies, so this is your 100% FREE gift.
- When we feel unbalanced, extremely distressed or overwhelmed with negative emotions, grounding can help release our emotional burden and let us find a greater sense of inner peace.
- Grounding has a healing effect on our physical body, as it reduces physical symptoms, such as headache, inflammation or pain. It positively affects our metabolism and blood circulation, helping the body deliver the necessary amounts of oxygen to cells, which is necessary for healthy functioning of the brain.
- Through grounding, we learn how to reconnect with our inner selves and become whole again after heartbreak, when we often struggle with identity and sense of self.
- When heartache, trauma, loss or dramatic life-changing events leave us feeling hopeless, this grounding meditation can help us gain a greater sense of control over our lives, body and mind through relaxation, and release feelings of hopelessness.
- Heartache can greatly interfere with our sleep. Practising grounding helps with sleep problems such as insomnia or hypersomnia. This is necessary for regeneration.
- It opens the doors to healing, calming the spirit and releasing stored negative energy as we reconnect with our surroundings in a new, positive way.
When you look out at the ocean with a heavy heart and a noisy mind, all of it starts to wash away when you hear the sounds and watch the waves come crashing on to the shore. Similarly when you are gazing at forests and valleys from a high viewpoint, or standing below a waterfall and looking up, you can’t help but feel in awe and remember you are part of something much bigger that exists beyond the four walls of your home or office, removed from the latest fashion trends or the demands of popularity on social media. Somehow whatever problems you arrived with are dwarfed by the energy and majestic presence of nature. Consider this Grounding Guided Meditation as a gift that you can easily take with you anywhere and use when you need to be brought back to centre and feel safe from distressing emotions and troublesome thoughts.
All you need to do is go somewhere you can relax and won’t be disturbed for 15 minutes, close your eyes, say “I am open to receive” (two or three times depending on what feels right for you) out loud or silently, and then press play. For best results we recommend you wear earphones and do this barefoot (outdoors is best and in the sun, if not barefoot indoors is fine).
You might find it useful to use this frequency first thing in the morning when you get up and at night-time if you are struggling to sleep and can’t turn your mind off.
Helpful Tip: At the end of the guided meditation, when the roots are at your feet, imagine golden light fusing to them to clean the energy before they are sent back deep into the earth. We need to be mindful and grateful for the healing powers of the earth, therefore we must not add toxic energy to an already suffering natural environment.